Dragan

Гость

• Новички
  • Pip
  • 1 сообщений
  • Телефон:68470472

Отправлено 08 Февраль 2008 - 18:44

Hello.
If any of you speak any english maybe you can help to find my relatives in Batumi , if they are still there. Anything could help me. I ll try to introduce myself . My name is Dragan Шепель(originaly spelled)  and I am from Montenegro,former Yugoslavia, but my grandfather comes from Russia , Primorsko Akhtarsk, Krasnodar krai.  He has one son and three daughters who stayed to live there after his departure. His son was Alexandr and daughters , Vera, Anastacia and Nadezhda.Alexandr moved in Batumi in some period of time, do not know exactly  when and my father Leontii visit him there once we was in former SSSR.After father death,12 years ago, we lost all contacts  because my uncles died in two years time.If you can help me threw knowing some Batumi citizen with same surname i ll be thankfull to you. .My grandfather name was Piman Leontievich Shepel.
Cheers!

Dragan

Недвижимость города Батуми.КВАРТИРЫ ПОСУТОЧНО В БАТУМИ - BATUMISTAY.COM

#2 badgazuni

badgazuni

Частый гость

• Пользователи
  • PipPip
  • 85 сообщений
  • Учебное заведение:
    Батумская Мореходка
  • Реальное имя:rolandi .

Отправлено 21 Март 2008 - 23:52

izvinite ne smog vam pomoch, ochen davnaia istoria.      s privetom iz batumi ROLANDI

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 1

0 пользователей, 1 гостей, 0 анонимных

©2007-  batumionline.net
Использование материалов сайта допускается только при наличии гиперссылки на сайт

Реклама на batumionline.net
Раздел технической поддержки пользователей | Обратная связь
Рейтинг@Mail.ru Increase your website traffic with Attracta.com